Join our team!
Company Representative & Support
Scrub ‘N Bubbles Cleaning is a growing local house cleaning/maid service. We are preparing for our return to normal life after the COVID-19. When things become somewhat normal again it is our goal to be ready and prepared to do our part in this battle against the invisible virus.
We are looking to add one very specific special person to our team. This person needs to embody some strong and exceptional traits. Must be super positive and self motivated. You must love lifting others by learning, teaching and sharing. I’d love for this person to thrive knowing that our outstanding company will be made even more exceptional because of Y O U.
Your duties will consist of:
- Learning and developing our training program not just hands on but also in documentation, tracking, accountability & online technical processes.
- Refining and developing our current sales systems processes and onsite estimations. This position includes relationship development with clients and assuring that the service requirements of each client is clearly documented and communicated to the field and that it is followed up with the needed field support and training. They will be responsible for making sure our team is trained to deliver with quality and with a focus on our VIP field cleaning technicians. Making sure they are treated with the respect of royalty.
- Customer service and quality control. This person will follow up every new job with a phone call or an onsite quality check or both to assure that we are following through with excellence.
- This person will implement creative reward programs for field staff and referral programs for clients.
- This position will also be responsible for all inventory, employee equipment, tools and supplies. Both ordering, budgeting and tracking.
- This person may develop to oversee future sales and training staff.
- This person may also develop into social media support for employees & some aspects of marketing.
- Public speaking may be a part of future opportunities.
The hours may vary and pay for this position depends on experience.
If you see yourself absolutely loving this opportunity please apply on our website and follow all of the directions.
Outstanding employment with leadership, management & personal growth opportunities!
Includes all aspects of recurring and deep residential house cleaning.
Must be available for: M-F 8-5 Full time hours (some evening & weekend work available to increase those paychecks)
Earn $500-$700 per week in a 35 hour work week after training. You can finish training in a week if you are a fast learner or have good experience. You can work into a higher paying training position by applying yourself to learn our systems and lead others!
You’ll enjoy immediate gratification, great exercise and gain new skills. Room to grow within our progressive organization.
What We Provide:
Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn’t like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
Positive Work Environment
PAID WEEKLY/Weekly Compensation – Our FULL TIME cleaners average $500 – $700+ per week plus tips
No Nights or Weekends required but they are available for the really motivated people!
Hours of availability – M-F 8-5
• The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
• Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Your own transportation
• Need to pass criminal background check
Average 25-35 hour salary: $500.00 to $700.00 /week
Average hourly rate after training: $14.00 to $21.00 /hour (completely up to you)
Hours may be part time until you are fully trained. If you know you can master this quickly, prove yourself and can stay available for work you can make really good money here. $2000-$3000 per month or $35000 per year.