We’re Here For You
WE ARE OPEN AND WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
We understand that we are a long way from “business as usual”, but we have implemented a variety of procedures to ensure that we provide services safely and responsibly. We know it is a privilege to clean your home and a duty to do so in the safest manner possible.
As concern about the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues, the health and safety of our courageous cleaning technicians and our valued clients is our number one priority.
Scrub ‘N Bubbles cleaning technicians play a critical role in supporting our customers. We intend to support our customers and our employees in alignment with local, state, and/or federal direction, while also confirming everyone is prepared for any potential challenges related to the spread of the virus. This will be evaluated daily in this ever developing environment.
To this end, we are introducing and enforcing more stringent protocols.
What can our clients do to help?
Let me first say we deeply appreciate your support as a small company in these difficult times and are asking that if you decide to skip cleanings that you might consider donating the cost of the cleaning back to be passed on 100% to our cleaning technicians wages to keep them employed at this time. As we progress in our planning, we will be organizing ways that we can utilize our work force and huge hearts to assist in the frontline efforts when it is safe for our employees to do so in every way we can.
If you have disinfecting supplies, we ask that you help by leaving those items out for our tech to use in your home. There is a shortage around the world, and we want to do our part by allowing the supply chain to support the medical industry and frontline. We DO have a supply in stock if you do not have any.
If you have water bottles, leaving one out for your technician would also be sincerely appreciated.
We will re-assess our plans as they develop daily.
When our cleaning technician arrives at your home or office, the cleaning technician must do the following to help evaluate the risk and decrease potential for exposure:
- Prior to entry into a client’s home or office, we will require a risk assessment from the client by asking the following questions in your confirmation email by responding and again at the time of entry if client or other household occupants are at home:
1. Do you have or have you had any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in your home?
2. Is anyone in your home displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been tested?
3. Has any member of the household been traveling or been exposed directly to someone with the COVID-19 virus?
~ We are also requiring a 6 feet social distance be maintained during our visit to your home or office.
- Cleaning technicians should never enter a home or office if someone there has been quarantined or tested positive to COVID-19.
- Please, immediately report any health or safety concerns prior to your scheduled cleaning appointment to our office at (208) 899-8584 and ask to speak to Jaimee or Renee’.
What are we doing to make a difference?
Many organizations are taking an abundance of precaution to ensure the health and safety of all individuals. To that end, before our cleaning technician performs any work at your home or office, we have asked them to do the following:
- Wash and or sanitize their hands upon every entry and re-entry as well as using gloves.
- Wipe down all handles and high touch areas of cleaning equipment and supplies before each
- Wear masks and shoe covers whenever possible
Our teams are restricted from working with any cold/flu like symptoms or if they have any known exposure to the virus. This could mean low staff and possible schedule changes for the safety of all. We appreciate your patience at this time.
In an ongoing effort to continue best practices recommended by the CDC each of our technicians are required to sign a commitment to health and safety both on and off of the job in the interest of not contributing to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our cleaning technicians commit to follow the below CDC precautions until further notice:
- Stay home if they are sick
- If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19 as outlined by the CDC, please take care of your health and keep your colleagues safe by staying at home to avoid any potential exposure.
- Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact
- Place six-foot distance between yourself and other people.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a regular basis and keep you informed as we move forward. Again, your patience with our need to make adjustments as necessary is greatly appreciated and we will continue to communicate with everyone.
If you have any concerns, please call our office at (208) 899-8584.
Thank you on behalf of the staff at Scrub ‘N Bubbles Cleaning, llc
and from myself and my family.
Sincerely, Renee’ Dickinson (owner)